With over 20 year's industry experience, Bilfinger Salamis is a leading provider of Architectural Services, specialising in the design and implementation of projects involving the refurbishment or upgrade of marine living quarters.
With an expert team of multi-discipline engineers, Bilfinger Salamis Architectural offers a complete project management service of design, procurement, installation, personnel, materials and subcontractors required on a project. Bilfinger Salamis Architectural specialises in:
- Offshore surveys & online conceptual surveys
- Outline, FEED & detailed design studies
- Conceptual, detailed design drawings & 3D visualisations
- Multi-discipline engineering
- Work scope planning, management & fit-out supervision
- Specification, procurement & construction
- Complete marine & offshore accommodation module refurbishments
- Offshore door maintenance & repairs
- HVAC ducting & PFEER testing
- Domestic electrical & mechanical services
- Specialist GRP design & fabrication
- Client tender assistance
The Architectural Services team also delivers specialist projects such as GRP fabrications, module design, acoustic solutions and fire protection panel systems, utilising the highest quality materials and modern methods that are currently available.
Our experienced design team utilises the latest technology and systems to provide innovative solutions and layouts to meet fully with our client's objectives and optimise the space available in each area of the asset. In order to achieve a safe and cost effective technical solution, we apply due care and diligence to the selection of materials and equipment to best suit the requirements of the asset.
We aim to conduct safe and efficient operations throughout the lifecycle of any given project; we achieve this by promoting and enforcing our HSEQ culture to all of our operatives. We continuously strive to achieve the highest HSEQ standards, ensuring that projects are delivered in a safe and timely manner.