Job Details - Integrity Team Leader Apache - Beryl Field
BIS Salamis Integrity Team Leader Apache - Beryl Field
Client Platform Management
BIS Platform Focal Point
BIS Salamis Onshore Project Manager and Project Engineer
Operating to client and company operational, HSEQ, and commercial expectations, procedures and targets, the position holder is responsible for effectively leading and managing all BIS Salamis FABM personnel within the nominated platform. As BIS Integrity Team Leader you will ensure the BIS Salamis platform team deliver against all client and company operational, HSEQ and commercial expectations and targets.
As Integrity Team Leader you will be responsible for all BIS Salamis personnel onboard involved with Campaign Fabric Maintenance/Maintenance, Projects and Drilling including specialist services and shall assist the offshore Focal Point and onshore support team with effective planning, progress reporting, cost control and effective execution of all BIS Salamis works copes in compliance with the client plan.
If required you will also be part of the platform emergency response team and will be required to undertake necessary training and ERT medical as determined by the role.
During periods of low activity you will be required to work as part of the BIS Salamis crew and may be required to support other BIS Salamis / platform activities other than your own core discipline.
Skills & Experience Required
The ideal candidates will have a fabric maintenance background either in Blasting / Painting, Insulation, Fireproofing etc....and have at least 5 years experience of working as part of a small multi-tasked discipline platform base team and at least 5 years in a supervisory position.
You will have proven supervisory experience in key areas such as people management & leadership; commercial management and plant/equipment control. You will have experience of negotiating, liaising and managing with clients, subcontractors and vendors.
You will have experience of planning a
nd co-ordinating various works copes and disciplines with a working knowledge of material control, scaffolding, insulating and painting operations.
You will have a thorough knowledge of safety legislation, safety systems/procedures and OPITO standards and be able to clearly demonstrate safety leadership qualities.
Good communication skills both written and verbal are essential to this role.
You will be prepared to undertake further training and qualifications as required.
Candidates who do not possess all the above skills but can demonstrate a positive attitude towards flexibility and self-development along with a clear understanding of all platform safety and operational requirements will be considered.
Key Responsibilities/Principal Accountabilities include:
• As the BIS Salamis Integrity Team Leader you will be the responsible for the health, safety and welfare of his/her team.
• Key interface with APACHE offshore management to ensure successful provision of support services to all offshore FABM/Integrity operations, monitoring performance, quality compliance and reporting progress.
• Ensure the projects and operations planned work scope is managed effectively in accordance with agreed targets to avoid disruption.
• Track all hours expended against all active W/O's and report regularly to the onshore team.
• Ensure team compliance with all BIS / APACHE statutory procedures and standards including any defined recording and reporting procedures.
• In line with the Platform Planner and onshore project team you will review the platform (28 & 90 days) look ahead to identify forthcoming work scopes and assist with the planning of both plant/material and resource allocation.
• Liase with onshore project team and client on a regular basis to update on the progress, produce reports and data as requested. Record and communicate work scope progress, productivity, operational difficulties and commercial implications including justified variations to the scope.
• Ensure effective cost control during all projects managing daily/weekly time writing as required ensuring correct cost code allocation of man hours. Play an active role in managing and controlling costs and take an active interest in budgets, PO's and the commercial aspects of the contract.
• Proactively identify and manage resource/emergency team shortfalls ensuring optimum utilisation of BIS Salamis field resources.
• Actively champion BIS Salamis competency system and annually appraise all Salamis personnel with technical support from relevant discipline representatives.
• Carryout 1st trip assessments on all personnel new to your installation
• Promote a high standard of workmanship ensuring all work scopes are executed and recorded in accordance with client and company QA/QC procedure specification.
• Effectively track and maintain a register of BIS Salamis plant equipment on the platform including inspection/certification control. Updated register to be emailed to onshore project team for monthly submission to ExxonMobil.
• Continually Promote safe working practices and safety awareness.
• In conjunction with BIS Focal Point lead BIS Salamis safety team meetings and Advanced safety audits.
• Implement client and company procedure when safety and discipline standards are breached.
• Actively support the APACHE LPS (Loss Prevention System) programme
• Assist in the identification, review and assessment of discipline specific and general HS&E hazards/risks including Toolbox Talks, COSHH and manual handling.
• Assist BIS Focal Point complete and forward monthly HSEQ reports to Project Manager.
• Inform platform management and Project Manager of all incidents, accidents and near misses as they occur. Assist BIS Focal Point in all relevant documentation is completed and forwarded in a timely manner. Form part of the incident investigation team as and when required.
• Ensure all equipment is suitably packed and manifested for backload to BIS Salamis warehouse in a timely manner on completion of relevant task.
• Liaising with both offshore and onshore teams to prioritise out-bound shipments requested for the platform.
• Ensuring all materials arriving onboard have correct documentation
• Actively seek and help support the introduction of new initiatives and innovations to the Beryl field to help drive further efficiencies or HSEQ improvements. Provide regular constructive feedback on such initiatives.
Personnel who feel they meet the above criteria should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'Integrity Team Leader Apache' before 9th June 2012.