Industrial Rope Access is a proven method of achieving a safe work position at height or in areas of difficult access. Bilfinger Salamis is accredited by IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) and provides rope access technicians for both offshore and onshore requirements.
Rope Access Personnel
Bilfinger Salamis can provide self contained, multi-discipline teams using rope access to carry out a complete range of specialist tasks.
- NDT and structural inspection
- Electrical installation and maintenance
- Fire and gas maintenance and surveys
- Specialist cleaning
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) maintenance
- Welding and hot works
- Bolt tensioning
- Mechanical services and rigging
- Blasting, painting and PFP
- Insulation and cladding
- Specialised personnel