The Bilfinger Salamis Technical Support Group (TSG) is an innovative way of working that demonstrates our commitment to drive proficiency and consistency across all projects.
The Bilfinger Salamis Technical Support Group (TSG) was established to provide Engineering and Technical Support to operations teams and clients. The TSG ensures efficient service delivery across all projects, making the best use of skilled resources and sharing best practice for the benefit of all our clients.
Since its inception in 2008, the TSG has repeatedly reduced downtime and delivered significant cost savings for our clients. The TSG adds value by providing clients with -
- A range of experts who have extensive knowledge and experience of our core disciplines
- Key clients receive the support required to manage multi-discipline projects on a full time basis
- Resources can be utilised either on an ad-hoc basis or to help manage single discipline and short term projects
- New technologies are constantly reviewed and innovative ideas developed to meet the continued demands of our industry sector
- From initial identification of work scopes through to completion, the TSG ensures a consistent approach to client needs